Sunday, May 15, 2011

computers and me

aargh! My family assures me my experience is uncommon. I keep trying to give this computer relationship a chance, but it seems I bring out the worst in this amazing technological wonder. They say it is nothing I'm doing wrong, it is just a series of quirky mishaps.

A few days ago I told you about a wonderful new coffee shop in the Old North City Neighborhood, La Mancha. It was 'up' for about 5 minutes and then the whole blog thing crashed, not just mine, the whole system, and it disappeared. All these days later most people's posts are back. But not mine, it is still lost!

Aw my tenacity is being tested!! Just wanted to let you know what is going on. They do promise La Mancha's story will return, but in the meantime I'll post another great business later today.

Thanks for patience,

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I hope it gets fixed soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica, can you believe this?!! They are still trying but LaMancha post is still missing. My hope of recovery is waning but it will be fun to do again and think of great times at LaMancha.

    ReplyDelete