Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Green Goose Resale and Consignment


Today we celebrated Lindi's Birthday, 
an opportunity to thank her for the joy her life brings to our lives...
a time for gifts.
Gifts are easy in the world of local shopping because the possibilities are endless.
However, she had a specific need for black picture frames. The kind that are readily available at the big stores,  
but could I find them at a small shop?
I remembered the Green Goose Consignment and Resale Shop had many, many pictures hanging all over the store.  One phone call to a friendly clerk at the Green Goose and I knew the sizes and prices of the four black frames they were selling.  Because of her willingness to answer all of my questions, I knew she had what I needed. 
 A quick drive to the Green Goose and my gift shopping was accomplished.
Business is brisk for Robin as she enters her second month of operation.
So much so, she is excited that she now needs to hire another person to work at the shop.

"Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises 
are responsible for almost all the 
economic growth in the United States."  
Ronald Reagan

1 comment: