Monday, September 12, 2011

Bradburn's Parent Teacher Store

www.bradburnspts.com                                           

                  Make new friends but keep the old,
                        one is silver the other gold.

For those of you who have been following Isabel's progress, her recovery continues to astound us!  Improvement has been a wonder to behold as she works diligently through the weeks of rehabilitation.
Our friend Anne Z, who is an occupational therapist, recommended a game which can be as simple or as strategic as one likes. It sounded like a perfect activity for people of all ages and one that will be fun for Isabel now and as she gets better.


 I placed a quick call to Bradburn's Parent Teacher Store.  The game is called Goblet and yes, they had it.You may remember reading about this versatile store a few months ago when I was seeking to find some office supplies. 


A short drive to Bradburn's and Goblet was in my hand to take to the Rehab Center for an evening of fun play.  


On the way to Bradburn's Parent Teacher Store I thought of the childhood song about old friends and new, silver and gold. It is great delight finding new locally owned businesses and meeting the people who make them possible.  But equally satisfying is having reason to go back again and again for their great service and products.  




1 comment:

  1. I love love love Goblet! I am absolutely horrible at it, but I love it. I also love Mrs. Z! She always has great ideas. :)

    God Bless,
    Ashley H.

    ReplyDelete